Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mobile Web 2.0

I tried using the mobile web emulator with no success. It seems the mobile picture sends it to our main website that patrons use. I tried at home and again same thing.

I have been using mobile web. I own a smart phone, the Instinct from Samsung, and have used its web potential. If i need a recipe or a list of things i need, i click on web, and google it.

I also use it to access my emails in cause of an important message.

I also own the Microsoft Zune, which is an MP3 player, but i can use the radio, put pictures on it, and play podcasts.

I also use my phone to upload and check my profile on facebook. Facebook has a mobile use of uploading pictures from your phone, which is so easier than going through your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment